Total Pageviews

Friday, August 9, 2013

Dark Vengeance: Tactical Squad Raphael

With the finish of some of my projects, I decide to start painting my Dark Angel army.
I've been assembling it since the Dark Vengeance release, and now I think a got a good army to launch this project.
I'll start with the Dark Vengeance miniatures, as I use them as a good base for some initiations in my game club, and I started with the Tactical Squad Raphael in honor of my nephew Rafael, that will arrive (born) very soon.
For my color scheme, I use the basic Dark Angel scheme with some customizations: the left shoulder plate in white, the weapons cover in yellow (to skip the Christmas look of the green/red, and to give Brazilian flavor to them), and other little things to make them unique.












No comments:

Post a Comment