Total Pageviews

Monday, October 14, 2013

End Game!

I know it's not very nice to post two days in a row, as the readers will not have time to see or comment the first one.
However, as this post is the continuation of the precedent, I decided to do it.
Here comes my human team for Dreadball: Gaviões Dourados.
While I was painting them, I don't know why, but I thought about the cartoon 'Silver Hawks'. As the yellow looked like a MNM gold (pushing a little, I know), and as Gaviões (hawks, in Portuguese) is the name of another very famous association of soccer supporters (rival to Mancha Verde), I came up with that name (however, the color scheme has no relation with the colors of Corinthians team).
Not one of my best works, but one of the fastest (all ten models in less then a day).
Mission accomplish: all the miniatures of the Dreadball box are ready.



No comments:

Post a Comment