Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Back to Mornea


Soon, I’ll go to Brazil to visit my parents. As I want to profit of my vacations to paint a little, I start to think about my options.
I have a lot of LotR, but as I don’t have a lot of space in my baggage, I’ll not take them.
I have a lot of Eden, but as they are in metal, it’ll need a extra care to take them back, and as I know that my baggage will be totally full of Brazilians merchandises, I’ll not take them.
I have to finish my Space Hulk, but as they are all the same color scheme, it’s not fun for the vacations.
As all my options are down, I took some miniatures from my great friend Nico (his sitehere) from the Alkemy. The Alkemy miniatures are in plastic and resin, so it’s easy to transport. They are very fun to paint, as you can go crazy in the scheme color, specially for the Aurloks and Avalon.
Well, I’m still in France, but I couldn’t resist, and I painted the Khaliman’s miniatures before my travel.



















No comments:

Post a Comment