Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The age of the Trolls has begun!

Wandering in front of my miniatures display, I saw a troll lurking in the in the bottom.
I start painting him before starting with Alkemy and even Eden, and he stayed forgotten until now.
I finished him, and profit to show his brothers.
I still got three others trolls to paint: the chief  and the catapult loader (shown in black prime). The last is the jewel of my troll collection: a rare metal version of the Isengard troll (no picture of it, cause his ‘bathing’ in acid to take out the horrible painting of his previous owner).
I say that he is a rare version because I never saw his box, and I thought that it was only a conversion of the metal Mordor troll (the one with a hammer).

 

 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment