Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Put the things together


I just moved to a new apartment, so you can imagine all the chaos, especially if there are more then two thousands miniatures to organize. After putting in place all the others chambers, I got a little time to start organizing my LotR miniatures collection.
More than put them in my showcase in a fancy way, my objective is to verify each miniature and army to see what’s missing to complete my collection, and making a photo book to show then (whatever the condition of the miniature – painted, assembled, still in box, etc.), to prove that I got then all. Doing that, I got some (undesirable) surprises, as miniatures that I thought I have but I really haven’t.
So, to give you a little taste of what’s coming, I’ll post the photos of the army that I’ve finished to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment