Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

From the sea to the space

I was so excited by Dreadfleet that I was taken by the moment and also bought Space Hulk (3rd version).
I always wanted to paint a space marine and a tyranid, and the miniatures from the game are just awesome.
I took an old box with space marines that I bought in e-bay and start to paint a Blood Angel, to get the feel of it before working with the game’s miniatures.
Here’s the result. The photos are gruesome, but I’m too tired to go back and retake them.
However, I don’t know if I go for the Blood Angels for the Space Hulk’s terminators or if I try another chapter (Space Marines, perhaps).
Also, I’m looking to buy some tyranids, to use as ‘bait’ for my brush before attacking the genestealers.

About the game: I liked it. It has the strategic side, but it’s the dices that make the winner. I played the first 5 sceneries from the Mission Book (unfortuneally alone) and it’s 3 to 2 for the Space Marines.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment